We are pleased to have a variety of our projects shortlisted for both the BCI Awards and NLA Awards 2018.
At the BCI Awards, we are excited to have four projects shortlisted for Commercial Property of the Year. These are:
- Bloomberg European HQ, with Foster + Partners
- Four Pancras Square, with Eric Parry Architects
- R7 Building, with Duggan Morris Architects
- White Collar Factory, with AHMM
The NLA Awards features six of our projects across multiple categories, with two appearing in more than one category.
- Commonwealth House, with Orms (Conservation & Retrofit)
- The Marshall Building, with Grafton Architects (Education)
- Rathbone Square, with Make Architects (Mixed-Use)
- Bloomberg European HQ, with Foster + Partners (Offices / Sustainability)
- R7 Building, with Duggan Morris Architects (Offices)
- White Collar Factory, with AHMM (Offices / Wellbeing)
The winners will be decided by a public vote. View the shortlist and vote for your favourites on the NLA website by Friday 22nd June!