We are seeking to employ a motivated individual for a Business Admin Support role to work within our London-based office.
What is the role?
The Business Admin Support will work alongside the Management Directors at AKT II. The ideal candidate for this challenging post will be motivated, highly organised and flexible - with a helpful, can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acting as a general assistant to Management Directors/Engineering Teams
- Typing of general correspondence
- Planning travel arrangements/itineraries
- Maintaining CRM and database system including using campaign software.
- Expenses reconciliation for Management Directors
- Completing timesheets
- Assisting with the internal meetings calendar
- Occasional document control
- Occasional reception/phone cover
We'd like to hear from you if you;
- Appreciate the level of discretion required for this position
- Have a pleasant disposition
- Are helpful
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Have a flexible, “can-do” attitude
- Are a good communication and have good people management skills
- Can anticipate requirements
Skills / Experience
- Good Word/Excel/Outlook skills are essential
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and precision