We are currently looking to employ a Senior Engineer – Infrastructure to join our Civil Engineering team based in London
An experienced civil engineer who will lead small teams and collaborate with other building professionals to produce civil engineering design for various projects throughout the UK and abroad.
An attractive package including pension, 25 days holiday and other benefits. Depending on experience and skill set, we are able to offer a position with the suitable seniority. Excellent prospects of career progression.
- Responsible for civil engineering infrastructure design on projects from inception to completion in commercial, health, retail, industrial, education and other sectors.
- Attendance at project meetings, contribution to internal management of projects and associated resourcing appropriate to experience and capability.
- Production of detailed design to meet with design and construction programmes, liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the co-ordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project.
- Sound knowledge of civil engineering design in drainage and highways. Experience in other areas, such as traffic assessment and geotechnics, would also be beneficial.
- Computer literate with knowledge of design and analysis programmes, in particular MicroDrainage and Civils 3D.
- Understanding of CDM Regulations and designer's responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage small teams.
- Chartered Engineer (IStructE or ICE), recently Chartered or near-Chartered.
- 5+ years experience in the area of Civil Engineering.
- Experience, competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility appropriate to their capability.