Storyteller wanted! If you are a senior creative with a strong focus on motion design who can think conceptually but also likes to get their hands dirty if need be, you might be just right for us.
What is the role?
This position would be best suited to a hands-on and experienced designer/creative lead with a broad skill set and a desire to work in the architectural sector within a design-led company. From our London office, based in Shoreditch, you would be working closely with the Head of Graphics, directors and other members of the graphics and communications team to create stunning concepts and artwork for a wide range of media.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Graphics, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating videos and motion graphics for web, social media and presentations
- Attending film shoots locally and abroad
- Creating infographics, maps, icons and illustrations
- Concept and design for interior graphics and installations
- Event branding
- Book/brochure/leaflet design
- Creating presentations using Apple Keynote
- Researching design trend
We’d like to hear from you if:
- You have a strong, proven track record in motion design and video editing.
- You know After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop inside out.
- You have a sound knowledge of print design and branding.
- You know how to use a photo and video camera.
- You are an inquisitive, creative, solution-orientated designer – a collaborative, persuasive and engaging individual who gives their all to ensure the design is of high quality and fit for purpose.
- You have the aptitude to work on your own initiative and be proactive, and you can see a project through from initial concept to completion.
- You have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to balance tasks and prioritise to meet strict deadlines.
- You have the ability to communicate soundly and have great interpersonal skills.
- You are a hands-on person who will happily help out with day-to-day work of the team.
- You have great attention to detail and a deep-rooted hatred of typos
- Degree in a visual design discipline
- Demonstrable experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Experience in the Trapcode Suite would be an advantage
- Experience/interest in 3D or generative design would be an advantage
- Experience/interest in web design would be an advantage
If you think you'll fit in just fine, please use the button below to send us your CV and relevant portfolio.