To celebrate contributing over 150 projects to London’s architecture, we are launching our very own Instagram photography competition.
Calling all architecture/building-lovers! We want you to take some snaps of your favourite AKT II project in London for the chance to win some amazing prizes.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Snap a picture of one of our projects in London. Feel free to use whatever device you like to capture your picture*. Click here to find all our projects that you can photograph.**
* Please note that heavily edited pictures will not be counted as an entry. Our judges will be awarding the best photos based on originality, relevance and creativity (as opposed to ‘technical execution’ or editing skills etc.)
** Please only use this list of projects as reference for photos. Remain within the public realm and please do not trespass on private property.
- Upload your picture to Instagram using the hashtag #AKTlondon and follow us on Instagram @akt_ii (you can enter as many times as you like but you MUST be following us on Instagram for your entry to be counted).
- After entry closes, our judging panel will pick three winners to receive 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes at the end of the competition.
Competition closes on 31 August 2019. The winners will be announced mid-September once the judging panel has made their decision. The panel is as follows:
- Rob Partridge, Design Director
- Jan Friedlein, Head of Graphic Design
- Oscar Rose, Creative Lead
We will be awarding prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place:
- 1st place: An iPad
- 2nd place: £100 voucher for the Lighterman at King’s Cross
- 3rd place: £50 voucher for the Lighterman at King’s Cross